Standard Commercial Maintenance Schedule
Our commercial grounds maintenance base contracts include services like spring clean-ups, mowing, and leaf removal. The table below outlines a typical schedule of services for a maintenance agreement. The number of times a service is to be completed each month is listed in the column for that month. The total column indicates the number of visits anticipated for an entire season. The landscaping industry relies on Mother Nature, so schedules fluctuate based on weather conditions.
Here is a brief description of services, but all grounds maintenance contracts are customizable based on the needs of the property and the goals and budget of the property owner/manager:
- Spring Clean-Up/Mulching: Weed, edge, and mulch landscape beds; ensure property is clean after winter.
- Mowing/Maintenance Weeding: Mow turf; string trim and stick edge as needed; weed landscape beds as needed; spray weed control.
- Shrub Trimming: Trim shrubs to remove dead/dying branches and unwanted growth.
- Turf Applications: Apply weed control and/or fertilizer to improve the health of the turf. View Turf Program
- Leaf Removal: Clear leaves from property in fall.
- Annual Flower Rotations: Install annual flowers for a pop of color in landscape beds.
- Additional Services Offered: Aerating, over seeding, fall clean-up/mulching, tree and shrub fertilizer applications, insect and disease control spraying, irrigation system management, tree trimming, plant installation, landscape design and construction, and more!